- All Feeds
- FreeBSD News
- Ports Commits
- FreeBSD Updating
- Ports Updating
- Ports Changes
- FreeBSD Security
- FreeBSD Errata
- Ports Audit
Flask-Bootstrap packages Bootstrap into an extension that mostly consists of a
blueprint named 'bootstrap'. It can also create links to serve Bootstrap from
a CDN and works with no boilerplate code in your application.
Submitted by: Maxim Filimonov <[email protected]>
Submitted by: Hans Fredrik Nordhaug <[email protected]> (maintainer)
Sponsored by: Absolight
SHN_ALIASES, OPTIONS_DEFINE, and option descriptions
- Rename WV option to our standard (shared) WAVPACK and thus remove its
description (along with ALAC_DESC which was recently added in r382796)
- Drop BONK codec from OPTIONS (port removed in r361893 as being obsolete,
however, its homepage is still up: http://www.logarithmic.net/pfh/bonk)
- Rename RDEP to RDEP_MAPPING which reflects its purpose and lowers the
chances of possible name-clash (due to RDEP being a common contraction)
- Fix LA:laudio:linux-laudio mapping (before, it won't be able to find
the binary, rebuilding the port over package, eventually failing the
"make install" check)
- Improve on the COMMENT, option descriptions, and port description text
code incompatible with earlier versions; particularly, removal of CCI (the
Color Contribution Index of the lens, as defined by ISO 6728-83)  and
FOV1 ("field-of-view")  distortion model.
Four ports had to be patched to build against new lensfun (all fall under
`graphics' category): digikam-kde4, gimp-lensfun-plugin, hugin, rawstudio.
Submitted by: Matthieu Volat (heavily modified)
Exp-run by: antoine
Submitted by: danfe
Submitted by: Bernard Spil <[email protected]>
- New port: chinese/brise Rime schema repository
- Update chinese/fcitx to 184.108.40.206.
- Update chinese/fcitx-chewing to 0.2.2.
- Update chinese/fcitx-cloudpinyin to 0.3.4.
- Update chinese/fcitx-configtool to 0.4.8.
- Update chinese/fcitx-libpinyin to 0.3.1.
- Update chinese/fcitx-rime to 0.3.1.
- Update chinese/fcitx-sunpinyin to 0.4.1.
- Update chinese/fcitx-table-extra to 0.3.7.
- Add LICENSE and update website (mainly move off Google Code)
for various ports.
- Update chinese/libpinyin to 1.1.0.
- Update chinese/librime to 1.1.
- Update chinese/opencc to 0.4.3.
- Update japanese/fcitx-anthy to 0.2.1.
- New port: japanese/fcitx-skk SKK support for Fcitx
- Update korean/fcitx-hangul to 0.3.0.
- Update textproc/fcitx-m17n to 0.2.3.
Submitted by: maintainer, [email protected], delphij
www/subsonic-standalone for madsonic.
This time I tested it and it works correctly.
- Use the right script name to start madsonic.
- Adapt to use the correct playlist flags.
- Change doc comments.
Approved by: bapt (implicit, from my previous commit)
- Mark BROKEN
Monkey's Audio Codec is currently maintained by Jason Jordan (shntool-enabled
versions 3.99-u4-b5-sX, bringing patch aggregation, pipe decoding/encoding,
bug fixes, miscellaneous enhancements); will be updated via separate commit.
on something other than *-BETA*, *-RC*, or *-RELEASE*. There won't be
any bits available to download, and if we don't disable it then the first
boot will be slowed down due to freebsd-update trying all of the available
Mark as broken ports using it
- No public distfiles for current version
- Newer version does not work with recent objective C
While here remove dead master site