- All Feeds
- FreeBSD News
- Ports Commits
- FreeBSD Updating
- Ports Updating
- Ports Changes
- FreeBSD Security
- FreeBSD Errata
- Ports Audit
- Sort and update RUN_DEPENDS
- Remove USE_RAKE
Notified by: antoine 
Note that gawk works fine with readline from base,
but it would break dependency tracking if we get this wrong
Submitted by: sunpoet
* Servlet API support
* collation tailoring by CLDR collation data
* Enhanced XML SAX reader
* extended Universal_Character and Universal_String
* extended Universal_String_Vector and IRI
* Updated unicode to 7.0.0 and CLDR to 27.0.1
* Added uaflex - unicode aware flexible lex analyzer generator
* Streaming support: Ada <==> JSON
Submitted by: [email protected] (maintainer)
Submitted by: [email protected]
Add CPE information .
Extract from shortlog, omitting irrelevant entries:
Nicolas Cavallari (1):
Constify some DHCP lease management functions.
Simon Kelley (10):
Don't remove RRSIG RR from answers to ANY queries when the do bit is not set.
Handle UDP packet loss when fragmentation of large packets is broken.
Check IPv4-mapped IPv6 addresses with --stop-rebind.
Tweak EDNS timeout code.
Pointer to mail-archive mailing list mirror in doc.html.
Allow T1 and T2 DHCPv4 options to be set.
Use correct DHCP context for PXE-proxy server-id.
Fix buffer overflow introduced in 2.73rc6.
PR: 199955 
Submitted by: shun, amdmi3 
Reviewed by: amdmi3 
- Update WWW
- Simplify COMMENT
- Move devel/rubygem-bioruby to devel/rubygem-bio
- Add LICENSE
- Update WWW